You worry so much about the future, you forget all about the present. Maybe that’s just me.
It’s been quite a semester here in Austin. I’ve made friends, I’ve lost some. Worried too much, not worried enough. Overall, I’ve learned some really important lessons I hope to carry with me until the day I stop breathing:
- Sleep is for those who are broke. When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you’ll be successful.
- Action overthrows belief. Set goals, go out and meet them. Be in constant motion.
- People want to see you succeed, but not more than them. Choose your friends wisely.
- Follow your dreams, then wake up early and strategize. Heartbreak, drama, and stress tend to percolate the mind deeper and deeper as time goes by, following the sun’s path to dusk. Capitalize on clarity.
- Living on your own will teach you a lot about yourself. Cherish your family, be kind to others.
- Learn from your mistakes, don’t be comfortable with your accomplishments. Stay hungry.
- Let go when the time is right.